A downloadable game for Windows
Nightwatch is a relaxed camping game where your sole goal is to keep the fire alive and burning while the others sleep, by feeding it sticks by your camp, or finding them in the woods. Who knows, maybe by searching the woods you might find something else as well!
There is no win condition in this game, but there is a short story to uncover by exploring the woods.
Note: There is a free, flat-screen version of the game, if you'd like to try that before paying for this.
Directing, Art, and Voice Acting/Story - Tea
Programming and Gameplay - Neon
And internet fetched assets
This version of the game has been designed to be as intuitive as possible, assuming you're familiar with VR in the past. That said, here is a list of the interactions you can do:
- You can grab things with your controller's default grab button. On the Vive controllers, this means the grip and trigger buttons.
- You can teleport with your controller's default teleport button. On the Vive controllers, this means clicking on the touchpad.
- The menu button will open a volume configuration menu.
- You can put things in your backpack by dropping them over your shoulder, except for burning sticks.
- You can set a stick on fire by keeping it over the fire for a second. Good for portable lighting!
- Casettes will play when you pick them up.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.